We commit to the following guidelines and strongly encourage praying children & adults to do the same:
- We will not use stories or prayer requests
from other websites without prior permission and without their web contact
details at the end.
- We will protect the
integrity of information shared about specific children and their families.
- We do not agree with publicising any stories of answered prayer for profit, other than by those individuals who have had the experiences.
- To protect children's
privacy we will not release last names, community names or locations - or any
clues whereby the community or location can be identified, though we can
identify the country.
- We will not pass on more detailed information about the children whose prayer requests or stories we share than is already
- We will seek to portray the
stories of the children accurately and without exaggeration; while at the same time protecting children from information that is too explicit in terms of violence, abuse or cruelty.
- We aim to share prayer requests & stories
sensitively, and wherever possible with the consent of parents or guardians.
- While we may welcome
photographs to go along with stories, recognising that a photograph can help to
personalise a story, we ask that faces of individual children are not included
in any way so as to make it possible to recognise an individual child.
- We will not participate in
discrimination of any kind, irrespective of the child's or his or her parent's
or legal guardian's race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other
opinion, national, ethnic or social origin, property, disability, birth or
We cannot overemphasise the
importance of the following:
No attempts should be made to contact the specific children other than
through the organisation the story comes from and only then under extraordinary
circumstances should this be considered after strict adherence to the
organisation's own Guidelines and total compliance with their vetting